DIG vs ECL

Mark Dennett markd at mambo.uucp
Tue Jul 5 13:26:12 EST 1994

Currently I am deciding between the Genius System (Boehringer Manmheim) which uses digoxygenin versus the enhanced chemoluminesence (ECL) system (Amersham). The literature reports about equal sensitivity for these two methods. Has anyone done a comparison between these two labelling systems or others which may help me decide which way to go?

Thank you,
M. Dennett