ATCC by e-mail ??

M. L. Huang rin0mxw at bumed30.med.navy.mil
Tue Jul 5 11:53:49 EST 1994

On 29 Jun 1994 16:33:12 -0700,
MUNGO at UVVM.UVIC.CA  <MUNGO at UVVM.UVIC.CA> wrote:

>I remember that there was some recent information here on obtaining access
>to ATCC by e-mail.  I have deleted that information but now, in perfect
>hindsight, wish I hadn't.  Could someone please let me know how I could get
>through to them.  Please send replies directly to me as this issue was
>discussed recently here and there is no need to rehash it.
>Thanks
>Mungo

The gopher server address of ATCC is <atcc.org>. On-line catalog search is
available.

************************************   Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace
Mark L. Huang, Ph.D.                  Z
E-mail: rin0mxw at bumed30.med.navy.mil  a        __l__   ______     l
Naval Medical Research Institute      i       l  l  l l ---- l    l
Code 61, 8901 Wisconsin Ave.          j       l__l__l l __l_ l   / \
Bethesda, MD 20889-5607 U. S. A.      i          l    l __l_ l  /   \
Voice: (301) 295-1122 Fax: -6857      a          l    l______l /     \
Immune Cell Biology Program           n