Commercial immunizations?...summary

Dennis J. Templeton djt2 at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jul 6 13:28:47 EST 1994

To summarize responses to my question:

From: "Keith D. Wilkinson"  <genekdw at bimcore.emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Commercial immunizations?

We have used Pel-Freez several times and have always gotten useful
antibodies,
even to some highly conserved proteins.  The last time I looked it was
about
$1,000 for three rabbits for three months, bleeds every two weeks or so.

Phone conversation>
Pel-Freez- (800)643-3426
Three rabbits $90 each per month. Includes prebleeds, immunizations, and
exsanguination. Minimum job is three rabbits.

Contact Pat Hale ext 335

=========

From: "AKEY HUNG" <ahung at asrr.arsusda.gov>
Subject: Commercial immunizations

I use Cocalico Biologicals, Inc.
      449 Stevens Road, Reamstown, PA 17567
      717-336-1990    FAX 717-336-1993

(Info from Fax'ed price sheet:
1 rabbit, 90 day protocol inclusive of immunizations and bleeds (100 ml) ca
$175; goats (900ml) $760.

Rabbit per diem is $.50

============

From: bjmarg at welchlink.welch.jhu.edu (BARRY J MARGULIES)

We have been using Hazleton Research Products, of Denver, PA for a few
years now, with great success.  E-mail me if you want more details.

Hazleton -(800) 345-4114

Typical protocol: One rabbit 118 days $355 + shipping.

rabbit per diem is $.95

Thanks all for their input

dennis

--