help to choose a cloning vector

jalexand at crihan.fr jalexand at crihan.fr
Thu Jul 7 06:49:18 EST 1994

hello!

I intend to construct a cDNA expression library from vegetal material.
Can anyone help me to choose betwen lambda exCell (pharmacia) and lamdda ZAPII
(stratagene) cloning vectors? I would particularally appreciate experimental
arguments,  but also arguments in regard to the futur possibility to work
with PCR or in regard to the related products proposed by the respectives
compagnies (kits for mRNA purifiction , cDNA synthetis,  packaging,
immunoscreening, etc...). Do you have good experience with other vectors?

Thank you in advance

helene