Microsatellites and minisatellites

Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 7 18:08:34 EST 1994

>Trivia question:  Why are satellite DNAs so named?  Be careful,
>if you know the answer, you may reveal your age.
>--

Too easy.

But be careful or I will hit you with my walking stick

(I also think a 'Kit' is a pack that they give you in the army).

Cheers, Klaus

Dr Klaus Matthaei                               |           |
The John Curtin School of Medical Research      |  _--_|\   |
The Australian National University              | /      \  |
Snail mail: Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia       | \_.--._/<<|
E-mail: Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au               |       v   |
Landline: 61 6 249 3782
                        "Sometimes I'm the Louisville slugger"
                        "Sometimes I'm the Ball"