Broad host range cosmid with gentamycin resistance

Ron Caspi rcaspi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:29:49 EST 1994

Hello netters

I've been looking for such a cosmid, and the only one I could find is pLZO3
(Bio/Technology 9:963-967), which is realy designed for use in plants.
I am thinking of constructing a gentamycin version of pLAFR5, but before I do
that, I want to make sure I don't reinvent the wheel. Does anybody know of
such a vector already available? Please answer by email, if possible.
Thanks

Ron Caspi
Scripps Institution of Oceanography      Phone (619)534-0638
La Jolla  CA  92093-0202                 Fax   (619)534-7313