C. elegans DNA

Ron Kagan rkagan at ewald.mbi.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 7 13:31:49 EST 1994

In article <2vh7b0$422 at twister.ResGen.COM> Bob Zahorchak,
zahr50 at ResGen.COM writes:
>We want to generate a BAC library of C. elegans to test the fidelity and
stability
>of such libraries.  If you know where I can get some C. elegans cells,
tissue,
>or worms, please inform me by e-mail.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Bob Zahorchak
>zahr50 at resgen.com

To my knowledge, the C. elegans Genetics Center (CGC) can provide you
with worms.
e-mail them a request + a brief statement of the purpose of the research.
 The contact person is Theresa Stiernagle at: stier at molbio.cbs.umn.edu.

Ron Kagan

"My Kindness is not random, and nothing senseless was ever beautiful."

                                                 - J. Zabriskie
Ron Kagan
rkagan at ewald.mbi.ucla.edu