96-well minipreps

Sebastian W. Bunka seb at i102pc1.vu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jul 8 02:35:32 EST 1994

David Micklem (drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk) wrote:

: Hi Networkers,

: I hope someone can help me...

: I used to have a very useful protocol for doing minipreps in 96 well
: plates.  Now I can't find the paper, and I can't remember the authors names
: or the journal, nor even the year!  I've done a bit of literature searching
: _____________________________________________________________
: D.R.Micklem,
: Wellcome/CRC Institute,       Time flies like an arrow...
: Tennis Court Road,
: Cambridge CB2 1QR             Fruit flies like a banana.
: UK
: Tel: [+44] (0)223 334129      Email:drm21 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
: Fax: [+44] (0)223 334089
: _____________________________________________________________

David,
the only cite I have for this is:
"Alkaline Lysis in 96-Well Microtiter Dishes"
Chapter: Minipreps of Plasmid DNA, Supplement 3, 1.6.4-1.6.6;
Current Protocols in Molecular Biology,
Ed. F.M. Ansubel et al. (1989)
John Wiley & Sons, New York.

Well, I didn't cite it correctly...;-)
This is a bunch of protocolls in 3 or 4 heavy sized Folders.

Hope this helps, SWB
--
                      [ Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at ]
                        phone:                   FAX: