Phage P1

Basil Allsopp basil at ovisun.ovi.ac.za
Fri Jul 8 09:14:58 EST 1994

Has anyone got any experience with phage P1 as a cloning vector?
Our particular problem is small amounts of starting material
(intracellular parasite).  Is P1 likely to be a good way to go?

We have details of the NEN kits for cloning into this phage, but our local
agent tells us that the products have been, or are about to be, discontinued.
Does anyone know about this?  If true, is it due to low demand or because
the system doesn't work well?

Thanks in advance for any useful info.

--
---
Basil Allsopp                       |  E-mail   basil at ovisun.ovi.ac.za
nderstepoort Veterinary Institute   |  Phone    +27 12 5299385
Onderstepoort 0110, South Africa    |  Fax      +27 12 5299431
--
---
Basil Allsopp                       |  E-mail   basil at ovisun.ovi.ac.za