PA317 and PG13 (mouse embryo) cell culture?

Greg Arnold arnold at cs.wvu.edu
Sat Jul 9 15:55:09 EST 1994

	Hi!  If anyone has worked with these cells, your input would be
appreciated.  Specifically, I am trying to do a kill culture with these
cells which are to be transfected with MLV-based retroviral vectors.
The kill cultures are to check for G418(Neo) and Hygromycin resistance.
	In some of the literature I've seen, they've used G418 concentrations
of 1.5-2.0mg/ml.  My advisor seems to think that is kind of high.
So if you have any ideas/suggestions about culturing these cells, please
e-mail me.

					Greg Arnold
					arnold at a.cs.wvu.wvnet.edu

Thank you.