NIH Imaging software

Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de
Tue Jul 12 00:52:58 EST 1994

> Hi,
>
> We would like to know more about the Imaging software that is available
> through NIH.  How can we get it? And any other comments!
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Liam Good

One of these programs is Image 1.44 by Wayne Rasband.  You will find
it on Gopher (use Veronica for the search).  It is also on
America Online, CompuServe and many other networks.  I believe,
but I am not absolutely sure, that Wayne's Email address is:
Rasband at helix.NIH.Gov

Hope this will help you. Regards, Dietmar Tietz