nonradioactive screening

Barbara Holland Toomey btoomey at leland.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jul 12 15:35:22 EST 1994

I getting ready to screen a cDNA library with a DNA probe. I am interested
in nonradioactive methods to label this probe (I have a 200bp PCR product)
since I would like to have kids someday. I am considering Amersham's ECL
3'-oligolabelling system, but I have no experience with any of the
nonradioactive methods. I would greatly appreciate any advice on this kit or
any others that might be better. Thanks!!!
Barbara Toomey