NIH Imaging software

Christopher B. Yohn cyohn at
Tue Jul 12 14:43:51 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.89.9407112116.A3478-0100000 at>,
lgood at (Liam E Good) wrote:

> Hi,
> We would like to know more about the Imaging software that is available
> through NIH.  How can we get it? And any other comments!
> Thanks in advance
> Liam Good

NIH-Image is a great piece of software (especially for the price!)
You can get it by anon ftp at  in the /pub/nih-image
directory.  The current completed version is v1.55.  Updates are available
on a regular basis.  There is also a substantial amount of other helpful
info (documentation, macros, plug-ins, etc.) available at the same site.
Christopher B. Yohn  [cyohn at]
The Scripps Research Institute
Dept. of Cell Biology - MB8
La Jolla, CA  92037