Another GST story

reichhart at astorg.u-strasbg.fr reichhart at astorg.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Jul 13 10:17:28 EST 1994

Dear all
We have a strange problem with a GST-fusion. We made a few fusion proteins
with the same N-terminus and different, shortened C-termini. Each of those
proteins (the full length included and except the shortest with only a few
aminoacids) seems 15 to 20 kd too large on SDS-page. Of course we verified
the constructs and used pGEX-2T which has 3 stops 3' of the polylinker in
all reading frames.
Any Help ?????

By the way, where can I buy an anti-GST antibody ??

With many Thanks
        Best Regards,

                *****  Jean-Marc REICHHART  *****
                   IBMC   15,rue Reni Descartes