NIH Imaging software

Neil Winegarden nwinegar at tuzo.erin
Wed Jul 13 16:24:26 EST 1994

I am using NIH Image 1.55f.

It's best to get it from NIH's own server zippy.nimh.nih.gov, that way
all help files are also readily available as well as the most recent
update (I think 1.55 is the most recent?).

We use it mainly for the quantification of autoradiograms, using
densitometry.  It has a nice set of macros specifically designed for this
particular purpose.

Although I don't have any experience with them, its loaded with other
features.
--
Neil Winegarden
nwinegar at credit.erin.utoronto.ca