FAST MINIPREP!

Brandon S Johnson johnsbs at mail.auburn.edu
Wed Jul 13 23:52:27 EST 1994

The July issue of Biotechniques has a miniprep protocol which takes less
than 10 min, requires no ice or phenol, and only 1 eppy tube.  I have
successfully used this for PCR and sequencing AS IS, no further
purification.  The protocol had been given to me earlier.  Thought
somebody might be interested.

BTW, if you can't obtain this easily, I can E-Mail you or post it here if
anyone is interested....

Brandon Johnson
johnsbs at mail.auburn.edu