Anti-Myc antibodies

Allan Gibson agibson at ACS.UCALGARY.CA
Wed Jul 13 13:04:35 EST 1994

Hi, I've been working with a large panel of anti-Myc antibodies for several
years now and have with many of these detected antigens outside the "normal"
molecular mass of 60 to 70 kDa reported for c-Myc proteins.  I'd be very
interested to hear from and exchange information with others who who might have
had similar experiences, particularly from folks who have seen Myc-like antigens
that migrate in SDS-PAGE at greater than 80 kDa. Thanks.

Allan Gibson  University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta,Canada