another GST story #2

Emma Macfarlane emma at HERA.MED.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jul 13 12:17:22 EST 1994

Whoops - just realized that what I said in the earlier posting doesn't make
sense since the GST has already been cleaved from the protein at this
point and therefore can't have any effect. The problem could be due to the
protein not folding properly I suppose and consequently not running as a
nice globular protein should on SDS-PAGE. We didn't have an activity
to measure with our protein so couldn't check for this. Could you check
your full-length protein for activity Jean-Marc?
Sorry for the clutter
Emma