Mac Reference/Bibliography programs

Alex Knight alex at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 09:03:44 EST 1994

In article <1994Jul14.104622.1 at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> ,
mikel at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au writes:
>I was wondering if anyone can recommend reference/bibliography managers
for
>the Mac's. I am about to undertake the writing of my PhD thesis and
haven't

I recommend EndNote +. I have just used it to do my PhD thesis, and I
highly recommend it. Its usefulness depends on which word processor you
are using. With some (such as Microsoft Word) it has a plug-in module
which integrates the functions of Endnote with those of the word
processor. It is quite straightforward to use, but also pretty flexible.
You can do citations and bibliographies in just about any style you can
think of. I'm just a satisfied customer, I have no connection with the
company, but I recommend it highly.

Have fun!

Alex
Alex Knight                           alex at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk