Mac Reference/Bibliography programs

M. L. Huang rin0mxw at
Thu Jul 14 15:13:27 EST 1994

On 14 Jul 94 10:46:22 +1000,
mikel at  <mikel at> wrote:

>Hi there,
>I was wondering if anyone can recommend reference/bibliography managers for
>the Mac's. I am about to undertake the writing of my PhD thesis and haven't
>got an idea about how to efficiently do my references. I was wondering if
>anyone could give me the ins and outs of particular programs.
>Many thanks
>Mike L
>Microbiology Department
>Monash Uni

I'd recommend Reference Manager for its journal formatting and
cross-platform (Mac/DOS) capability as well as word processor
compatibility (Word, WordPerfect). Good luck!

(I have no relationship to RefMan publisher.)

************************************    Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace_Peace
Mark L. Huang, Ph.D.                              Zai4jian4!              .
E-mail: rin0mxw at           __l__   ______             .
Naval Medical Research Institute              l  l  l l ---- l            .
Code 61, 8901 Wisconsin Ave.                  l__l__l l __l_ l            .
Bethesda, MD 20889-5607 U. S. A.                 l    l __l_ l            .
Voice: (301) 295-1122 Fax: -6857                 l    l______l            .
Immune Cell Biology Program                                               .