synth DNA analogos?

John Brunstein brunstei at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Thu Jul 14 17:10:16 EST 1994

Science vol.264 pp.1832 (June 24, 1994) has a half-page add from
Biosearch (aka part of Millipore) advertising a comercial PNA sythesis
service.  Sounds like what you're looking for....
	I of course have no affiliations to said company, (but I would be
willing to change that statement for only a meagre salary and a new BMW :-))
	US/Canada contact number is 1-800-872-0071
	Hope this helps.