Mac Reference/Bibliography programs

ROSS at SCI.WFEB.EDU ROSS at SCI.WFEB.EDU
Thu Jul 14 18:25:29 EST 1994

>Hi there,
>
>I was wondering if anyone can recommend reference/bibliography managers for
>the Mac's. I am about to undertake the writing of my PhD thesis and haven't
>got an idea about how to efficiently do my references. I was wondering if
>anyone could give me the ins and outs of particular programs.

>Many thanks

>Mike L
>Microbiology Department
>Monash Uni
>AUSTRALIA

I have been extremely happy with Endnote and now the new version
Endnote Plus.  It is extremely easy to use and very flexible with regards
to different journal formats. Conversion of the manuscript to the final
formatted form is fast and efficient.

				Alonzo Ross
				Worcester Foundation
				ROSS at SCI.WFEB.EDU