BTX Electroporators does BTX still exist

Sid HRPSDJ at pnv.palm.cri.nz
Thu Jul 14 15:46:35 EST 1994

Ummm, how do I put this.  I need to find a fax number for the manufacturers
of BTX porators it used to be (619)483-3817 but this doesn't work, also
they aren't in the American Export Register, plus New Zealand Telecon don't
keep fax numbers, their address used to be :-

Biotechnologies and Experimental Research Inc
3742 Jewell Street
San Diego Ca 92109
USA

Can any kind soul help