GE EJA 150W 21V Bulb source

Victor Jimenez G. vjimenez at BRIBRI.CI.UCR.AC.CR
Fri Jul 15 09:06:41 EST 1994

	I need a replacement bulb (General Electric EJA 150W 21V) for a lamp
in our lab.  Since it is not available in my country, even from the GE
dealer, I tried a similar one, with the same characteristics, but instead of
being EJA, it had another code.  After 5 min. of use,  it blowed up.
	I called again the dealer and he told me that the code EJA is very
specific, so no other bulb would fit and work properly.
	Does anybody knows a possible source for it?  We need it at the lab.
for our everyday work.

Victor M. Jimenez
Universidad de Costa Rica
2060 San Pedro