What on earth is DE52?

Lisa J Brunet brunet at uclink2.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:21:42 EST 1994

Xin Guo (vp23qw83 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu) wrote:

: Hi, everyone:

: In a recent paper (Koleske, A.J. and Young, R.A. NATURE 1994,
: 368:466-9), I came across DE52. Koleske utilized column DE52
: in their RNA polymerase II complex purification. What on earth
: is DE52? I can't find it in their referred referances and
: can't find in Bio Rad and Pharmacia catalogues either. Would
: someone please enlighten me on this? Thanks a lot.

: Xin              vp23qw83 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
DE52 is DEAE cellulose from Whatman.