Phosphorylate an abasic 5 prime synthetic nucleotide?

Steven Striepeke sstriepk at crl.com
Fri Jul 15 15:00:10 EST 1994

Are you studying enzyme specificity or do you simply want to
phosphorylate your analog?

I would imagine that there are comercially available chemical
phosphorylation reagents that would be adaptable to your synthesizer. I
worked with one that Nanda Sinha developed while I worked at Biosearch
(later bought out by Millipore).

Clonetech is good place to call for specialty oligo synthesis chemicals.