PCR Direct Sequencing

Inherit Account inherit at apldbio.com
Fri Jul 15 04:10:13 EST 1994

Hi every netwokers,
I have a question about PCR Direct Sequencing. Do you think what is most important thing to do that?
In PCR stage, the product is amplified well with no extra band, but sometimes I couldn't get good sequence result. Noisy. What is wrong?

And I try TA cloning but it need more time. I hope, it is possible, do PCR Direct Sequencing for every templates.

Tetsu Ikeda

ike at seika.apldbio.com
PERKIN ELMER COOPORATION
Applied Biosystems Div.