TUNEL/ISEL Assays

Jory Weintraub jpweintr at gibbs.oit.unc.edu
Mon Jul 18 12:30:33 EST 1994

Has anyone out there been working with these assays?  I have been working
with my own protocol/reagents, as well as the "Apoptag" kit from Oncor.
I am looking at Dexamethasone-induced apoptosis in T cell hybridomas.  So
far I have only analyzed single-cell suspensions by flow cytometry, but I
am interested in looking at cryo-sections and I was wondering if anyone
else has experience with this.