Transformation problems with GenecleanII

Dave Bates dobates at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:54:44 EST 1994

Hi

Has anyone run into difficulties transforming competent cells after
purification of DNA  with Geneclean? My single cut control (pBK CMV cut
with BamH1) will religate (as seen on a gel) but will not transform
either XL1Blue or HB101 after Genecleaning.

Dave Bates,                                        dobates at ucdavis.edu
Department of Human Physiology, University of California at Davis

No I don't have a sense of humour, now buy me a beer