Monitors for DNA Synthesizers

Hirdeypal S. Bhathal hsb at ucssun1.sdsu.edu
Tue Jul 19 15:48:46 EST 1994

Hello Netters,

	I need the following information for a friend. Please reply directly
to her. Thanks.

Hirdeypal

I need assistance deciding whether to purchase the ABI trityl monitor upgrade.
We are using the ABI 392 DNA Synthesizer and currently monitor are trityls by
spectrophotometer. We are now considering purchasing the trityl monitor
upgrade, however, I have heard one complaint concerning them.  If you have an
opinion about the use of trityl monitors, i.e. do they work for you and have
you had any problems, could you please e-mail me your opinion?  My e-mail
address is smcneely at sunstroke.sdsu.edu.

Thanks in advance,
Suzanne  McNeely