Blood aglutination in SMALL volumes, how to do it?

RoundUp Lars.S at Plantbio.lu.se
Wed Jul 20 03:33:47 EST 1994

Im working with a group of proteins that might have a lectin like
activity and I would like to try blood agglutination, but the methods I
have found call for useing mg amounts of sample. My coworker has heard of
a method of doing agglutination tests under microscop but dont remember
were she saw the description of the method.
If anyone has any ideas to were to find a description of this or any
other small volume agglutination method it would be appreciated.

Ah yes, we dnt want to use up more than a few ug of our proteins since it
would take us some months to get mg amounts, and we would rather not do
that.

Lars.S at Plantbio.lu.se !  "I was afraid of a united Church;it makes a
mighty
Lars Snogerup         !   power,the mightiest conceivable, and then when

Plant Biochemistry    !   it by-and-by gets into selfish hands, as it is

Lund University       !   always bound to do, it means death to human
liberty,
Sweden                !   and paralysis to human thought" Mark Twain