CNBr activated sepharose

AMRUT S BHOGLE AMRUT at UCSVAX.UCS.UMASS.EDU
Thu Jul 21 12:08:48 EST 1994

Dear Readers,

	I am told to conjugate a chicken polyclonal antibody to sepharose.  The
Pharmacia CNBr-activated sepharose seems to be very expensive.  I have two
protocols for activating sepharose using CNBr -- from Antibodies (Harlow Lane's
book) and from Current protocols in Molecular Biology).  I would appreciate if
somebody knows that one protocol works better than the other and or if there are
more tricks to activation of Sepharose with CNBr.  Protocols for CNBr activation
that are proven to have worked are sincerely appreciated.

	Thanks a million.

	Amrut