PCR sequencing (again!)

Mike Morris mike at divsun.unige.ch
Fri Jul 22 00:44:31 EST 1994

  We are trying to sequence PCR products by strand-separation with a
biotinylated primer and streptavidin beads. Our first attempt produced
no single-stranded DNA at all. Urghh.
  Does anybody have a feel for the critical steps - I reckon my beads
might be responsible: they have been sitting in teh cold room for about
two years. Can they "go off"?
	Mike
Michael Morris PhD
Division of Medical Genetics       tel (Switzerland) (22) 702.56.94
CMU, University of Geneva          fax (Switzerland) (22) 702.57.06
Geneva, Switzerland                email mike at medsun.unige.ch