Re Display PCR help

Kathy Mangold kmagold at
Thu Jul 21 20:45:15 EST 1994

Pardon if this is messed up - first time posting.
Recently news at asked if anyone was having problems with a
GeneHunter kit that resulted in few or no bands in some lanes.  I JUST started
doing differential display and I am having the problems described...I thought
that my Tempcycler II may require different programming than usual, so am
trying a lower annealling temp now.  I would greatly appreciate finding out if
it is the kit and not me.  Besides posting, please send your conclusions to me
by e-mail at kmagold at

Thanks in advance.

Kathy Mangold
Pathology - W127