info on FLAG epitope tagging system

Elmer M. Price DCRCEP at mizzou1.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:47:28 EST 1994

In article <1994Jul17.205847.68340 at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu>
kannan at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:

>hai, could someone out there give me some details about the FLAG EPITOPE tagging
>system.  i would also like to know which company sells the kit, if there is
>any.  thanks in advance.
>
>Kannan Thiru, 3037, Haworth Hall.
>University of Kansas
>Lawrence, KS 66045.

Hi Kannan

IBI (a subsididary of Kodak) sells the FLAG reagents, including at least two
different anti-FLAG monoclonals (both as protein in solution as well as
attached to agarose beads.  The systems works very very well for immunoiprecipi
tation of the flagged protein, immunoaffinity chromatography and some immuno-
fluorescence.

Hope this helps.

Elmer