pCasPer seQ needed

reichhart at astorg.u-strasbg.fr reichhart at astorg.u-strasbg.fr
Tue Jul 26 01:45:48 EST 1994

dear all

I'm looking for the sequence of pCasPer (fly transformation vector). I have
a reference from Pirotta, but it is a book that we dont have : Vectors, a
survey of Molecular cloning Vectors and their uses. 1988, pp.437-456.
Rodriguez and Denhardt (Eds).If anybody has this sequence or this book, can
he, please , E-mail it to me or fax the interresting pages to me so I can
reconstruct it.
With many thanks....
        Best Regards,

                *****  Jean-Marc REICHHART  *****