Bio 101 products

Aaron Pawlyk aaron at netnews.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 26 20:57:54 EST 1994

BIOMETRA at BIOTECHNET.COM wrote:
: I would like to get some opinions on the products of Bio 101 such as
: Geneclean and Mermaid.  Does anyone use their media capsules?
: any response will be helpful.

: Tony Sanchez

I've never used their media capsules, but I have used their nucleic
acid products.  Geneclean and RNAid are incredible.  Get them and use them.
Your life will be much easier.

They allow you isolate any amount (even very small amounts) of nucleic
acids from a solution.  It will also remove unincorporated nucleosides.
It is very easy to use and will give you products in a very small volume
(10-20 uL).

			-- Aaron