Gregory Carter gcarter at
Tue Jul 26 19:14:31 EST 1994

In article <9402251538.AA00625 at>
jecker at ATGENOME.BIO.UPENN.EDU (Joe Ecker) writes:

> Raja,
> You should check out:  Altschul et al. (1994) Nature Genetics 6 (feb), 119-130
> for a very nice review of this topic.
> Cheers,
> Joe

A particularly good way to do this kind of stuff, is through Mosaic.

Try the page at:

It has a lot of up to date information DNA Star doesn't.

The front end for doing searches is all forms...very nice, and fairly

Gregory Carter                                   | "I value peace of
mind and
Unix Network Administrator (Among other things)  | silence, more than
Promega Corporation                              | else in life."
gcarter at (aka root at       |   Myself at age 10