Mac Reference/Bibliography programs

ellenmq at nickel.ucs.indiana.edu
Tue Jul 26 17:12:16 EST 1994

I believe the Endnote Plus also allows importing from Medline, Current
contents etc.  It's also quite easy to use and allows customization
of reference styles for print outs.

ellenmq at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu

David Martin x3175 (dmartin at crc.ac.uk) wrote:
: In article <1994Jul14.170548.22615 at galileo.cc.rochester.edu>
: ttha at troi.cc.rochester.edu (Tom Thatcher) writes:
: >
: >I highly recommend Reference Manager.  It supports all major word
: >processing programs, can import references from almost any source,
: >and can be purchased with Reference Update, which automatically searches
: >and imports references from CUrrent Contents on Disk.

: Well, I have used the PC version and it does almost instantaneous keywords
: and author searches, outputs very nicely too. And that is on a steam driven
: 286 8MHz with over 6000 refs in my personal database.

: very impressive, except that it cuts down the coffee breaks :-)

: ...d