RNA labeling with pCp and ligase ?

jfh jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 26 14:25:45 EST 1994

> has anyone tried to label RNA on it's 3'end with T4 ligase
> and radiolabeled pCp.
>> Thanks in advance
> Bernd

Bernd,  check out some references from around 1990 by David D. Chang and
David A. Clayton OR Jeffrey Bennett and David Clayton.  Inside you should
find refs and/or protocols for the labelling they did of an RNA substrate.

If that fails, email me and I'll check for you.

John Hess, PhD                    Phone me 916 752 8420
Dept of Human Anatomy             FAX me 916 752 8520
University of Calif               Email me jfhess at ucdavis.edu
Davis, CA                         or leave me alone, your choice.