RNA probes

Bindu Chawla bindu at titan.ucs.umass.edu
Tue Jul 26 12:27:52 EST 1994

Hi , first I would like to thank all of you who responded to my RNA isolation query, the suggestions were exremely helpful.
	I was wondering if its possible to label total RNA for screening a some cDNA clones. Most of the refernces I saw use mRNA but since I have limited samples and a number of  "plants RNA sources" i want to study, I was wondering if I could avoid this step (mRNA isolation).