Windows-based sequence software

Dick Vogt vogt at tbone.biol.scarolina.edu
Wed Jul 27 11:51:35 EST 1994

grieger at matt.ksu.ksu.edu (David M Grieger) writes:

>I am looking for a Windows-based software package that does the routine nucleic acid
>analysis, such as restriction site mapping, translation to protein sequence,
>etc.

I've got an ad from Hitachi that DNASIS for Windows is due out soon;
contains both the old PROSIS and DNASIS combined.  I think the price is
around $2500.  I would be curious of others.

--
Richard Vogt (Internet: vogt at biol.scarolina.edu) (803) 777-8998
Department of Biology, University of South Carolina, Columbia SC 29208