drying sequencing gels

Carlisle Landel landel at helios
Wed Jul 27 11:23:44 EST 1994

I too never fix my gels.  However, now that I reside in muggy Delaware,
we have a problem with dry gels becoming tacky as soon as the saran wrap
is peeled off after drying.  Someday we will get good air conditioning,
in the meantime we have found that we can avoid problems by leaving the
saran wrap on until the last possible moment before slapping the gel
into the cassette with the film.

Carlisle