Reference Manager vs Endnote

D L Clarke mb935645 at silver.shef.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 09:40:33 EST 1994

Dear Netters,
	I am  currently trying to asses the relative
merits of two PC based bibliographic software packages
for Windows.  Therefore, does anyone use either
Reference Manager or Endnote in the Windows format.
Any gripes or praise for either package will be
gratefully received, as I have to report to my
supervisor before we purchase a copy of one or
the other.

Questions I would really like answering are:-

1.	Can I import searches from CD-ROM (Biological
	Abstracts), the Internet, World Wide Web and
	BID's (U.K based server).
2.	What is the corporate address for either product.
3.	Can I obtain a demo version

Dave Clarke

E-mail D.L.Clarke at Sheffield.ac.uk