Difficult DNA

MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM MBPI at BIOTECHNET.COM
Thu Jul 28 19:09:41 EST 1994

Good morning all,

     This may be bad netiquette so I will apologize in advance for
my desperation (and probable ignorance).  Please correct me if this
is not the appropriate place for this type of request.

     However, I am on a quest for hard-to-amplify and
never-been-able-to-amplify DNA.  The purpose is to prove up a new
product/protocol that I am working on for PCR.

     If you have something that you think would be extremely
challenging (with respects to increasing yields), I would
appreciate the opportunity to run some PCR on that DNA and use it
as data in this paper.

     All results will be shared and appropriate credit given to all
involved.

Thanks and
Best regards
Evan A. Goldstein
MBPI

PH#(619)453-7551
Fax#(619)453-4367
mbpi at biotechnet.com

P.S. - I am not on this news group yet so please email or call.
       Bye.