LKB column parts

Van R. Reese reese at msscc.med.utah.edu
Thu Jul 28 09:47:57 EST 1994

We have an LKB 2137 chromatography column which we have used for several
years and are quite fond of. We are now to the point of needing some new
parts. Unfortunately, Pharmacia apparantly took over LKB and now has
discontinued making parts for this column. If anybody has parts or knows
where we can get parts, we would be interested in making a deal. Please post
here or contact me at: reese at msscc.med.utah.edu

Thanks:

Van Reese