Reference Manager vs Endnote

Yasha Hartberg YMH4375 at zeus.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:46:44 EST 1994

I'm not sure if this will be help enough, but I have used EndNote Plus om
the Mac for about a year.  If the DOS version is like the Mac version, I
would strongly vote for Reference Manager.  Our PI uses Reference manager
regularly with windows/DOS and it seems a much more powerful and versatile
program.

To my knowledge, you can download references using both programs although
on the Mac you need EndLink as well as EndNote to do so.  Although I've
never downloaded references, I've been told it's quite easy.

Hope this helps.  I don't have the time right now, but if you like I can
get the addresses for both companies.  Good luck!

Yasha Hartberg
Texas A&M University