More GelReader

Robin Beech Robin_Beech at maclan.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 28 13:38:50 EST 1994

                      Subject:                              Time:  2:38 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         More GelReader                        Date:  28-07-94
>So I was wondering, does anybody know of a program out there that will
>take manually entered restriction fragment size data and assemble it
>into a map for you?  I'm busy slogging through some mapping of
>some cosmids, and since GelReader isn't working for me (too many bugs
>in my hands) I thought I'd try something else.

There is a program Double-Digester which might be what you're looking for. It
is available for Unix and the Mac from felix.embl-heidelberg.de in directory
pub/software/unix or pub/software/mac

Robin_Beech at maclan.mcgill.ca
Institute of Parasitology,
MacDonald College,