Azotobacter gene library

Pedro candau at cica.es
Wed Jun 1 07:11:32 EST 1994

------------------------------ Start of body part 1

I am posting to this group on behalf of Dr. A. Pecina, she is trying to made
an Azotobacter chroococcum gene library in pBluescriptsk+. DNA isolation,
partial restriction and purification by GeneClean seems to work OK, but she
is not obtaining positive clones. She thinks that the problem has to do with
the ligation step, and ask help in this sense. Does anybody know if is there
any particular condition that could be critical in this step (cations, pH...)
Please answer directly to my e-mail address. Thank you.

Dr. Pedro Candau
Departamento de Bioquimica Vegetal y Biologia Molecular
Universidad de Sevilla
Apdo. 1095, E-41080 Sevilla, Spain
e-mail Candau at CICA.Es
Tel.   34-5-4557082