human c-fos probe information

ALLEN, BEVERLY S BSA at ICBR.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Wed Jun 1 14:02:22 EST 1994

Dear Bionetters:

Can anyone please send me some information about what would be the best
piece of the ATCC human c-fos genomic clone to use for probing Northerns?
All my reading on c-fos probes in my narrow area discuss *any* fos probes
except the one I have from ATCC, and ATCC's literature references don't
have a good map of the human genomic clone and used the v-fos clone to probe
their Northerns.  Did I make a dumb mistake by buying the human c-fos genomic
clone from ATCC to probe my human Northerns? Should I cut my losses and get the
v-fos clone?  Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Beverly Allen